1. Application conditions of use: use of the Site Milanode.gr each subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
2. Age: To use the website milanode.gr defined as the minimum age the 18th.
3. Range of application: Prevent scraping material from the Website (web harvesting) (and hacking of the Website).
4. Prevent use: the company reserves the right to prevent you from you using the Website and the Services (or any part thereof).
5. Site Access: use of the Site does not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the Website. To use the website, you need an Internet connection and appropriate telecommunication links. The company is not liable for any telephone costs, telecommunications costs or other expenses that may arise.
6. The company undertakes to make reasonable efforts to correct any errors or omissions as soon as possible after notification. However, it can not be completely ruled out the existence of an error or omission on the website and does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. In case of mistake or error, please report it by email at email@example.com.
7. The company does not warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted and that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Service or the Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably and on time or at all.
8. There is no guarantee that the Site contains no viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
9. Also, although we will make reasonable efforts to allow uninterrupted access to the Site, your access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
10. The company reserves the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or withdraw without notice any information posted on the Website or forming part of the Service. Access to the website may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. The Company will attempt to restore access as soon as possible. The company assumes no responsibility for functions that depend on the browser or other third party software to run (including, without limitation, data feeds RSS). For the avoidance of doubt, the company may also withdraw any information or services from the Site at any time.
11. The company reserves the right to block access to and / or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable discretion, may result in a breach of any term of this Agreement.