Delivery, Routing and use of Lifting equipment/machine
- Home delivery
- At Milanode, we offer home delivery with our own fleet. Delivery is free of charge within the Attica region and for orders of 1.000,00 € and above.
- For orders less than 1.000,00 €, and for any product that bears the following marking:
additional shipping charge of 50,00 € applies.
- For deliveries outside the Attica region, the relevant delivery cost will be calculated on demand.
- Delivery at transport companies
We can deliver your order, properly packaged, at any transport company of your choice, within the Attica region. The above mentioned delivery policy, also applies here.
- Warehouse pick-up
Orders may be picked up by the customer, free of charge, from our main warehouse in Koropi from Monday to Friday, 12:30 – 16:30, upon scheduled appointment.
- Retail store pick-up
Orders may be picked up from any of our retail stores, free of charge. This option is valid only for small size products (e.g. lighting fixtures, ornaments).
When placing an order, the customer receives a numbered order form, which clearly states the agreed time of delivery. The exact delivery date is finalized with the customer, through telephone or e-mail from our delivery department. Order delivery takes place from Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 18:00, upon a 3 -hour scheduled appointment.
Use of lifting equipment/machine
When placing an order, the customer is informed if any use of lifting equipment/machine is necessary for the smooth & safe transport of the products at the delivery address. Additional charges for the use of the lifting equipment/machine are strictly borne by the customer and must be paid in cash on delivery, for orders not concluded in our online e-shop. In cases where there is incomplete or incorrect information from the customer about accessibility on site, the company reserves the right to request the use of the lifting equipment/machine afterwards.
The use of the lifting equipment/machine is considered necessary in all cases where:
- the delivery is above the 2nd floor
- the delivery relates to high weight/volume products (e.g. mattresses, marbles, sofas), regardless of the floor number. If the use of elevator is not possible, the shipping terms will be re-evaluated accordingly.